Skip to main content

To Have a Successful Career you will need the right College Degree.

These days young people are ready  and eager to start their Adult lives. It's a great time full of wonder and excitement of what their future will hold.

But before you go out and commit 4 years to get a degree have you really done your research? 

By that I mean have you searched what jobs are in demand these days? 

Far too many young people jump off the cliff hoping to land in some water and instead hit the rocks because the career they chose is not in demand.

I know many people who have a degree in whatever under the sun and yet in the White Collar Man world most are just lowly cubicle dwellers and are only there because they need to survive.

These people do the same thing day in and day out totally unhappy with their choice. 

We cannot blame them for their poor choice only because we did not prepare them to see College and University as an investment. Instead we tell them that they should go to school to find themselves. As if you need to spend thousands of dollars a year for that.

If you need to find yourself then go to Barnes and Nobles and go to the "Self" section. It's cheaper and quicker than going to school.

You hear many people these days shouting loud that you should not waste your time going to School. I don't blame them only because students like your self will be racking up debt and you have not even started your career.

Worse yet in a career that is saturated with workers and too little job openings.

Not a wise choice! It will get harder especially when you have a degree that will not help you get the right job your studied for.

When it comes to higher education it's better to choose with your head and not your heart. Impulsive choices cost a lot of money and once you sign that dotted line that debt is yours forever.

Realize that the more in demand is a field the easier it will be to find jobs that pay well with good benefits and a lot less competition.

Stay away from easy fields that do not require Math or Science.

So go ahead and open up Google and check for yourself. Stop thinking that those in authority care about your well being because they do not!

Take charge of your life and start looking out for you! Because no one will. 

Find a well paying field and study it. Even if you don't like it. It's a job anyway so your not supposed to like it. If you want to do something you love then do it on your off time or better yet start your own business.

Being a White Collar Man and Woman sometimes require us to critically think about your future and plan out your assault before you show up to play in the Corporate world.

Good Luck my friend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whatever Happened to Self-Reliance?

I don't know but I noticed especially now that Self-Reliance is something that is no longer taught or revered. It's like we have become so conditioned to depend on others and on things that we just can't see how to do it on our own.
Every animal in this planet is Self-Reliant in one form or another. They learn to find food, breed, fight and at times kill so that they can live another day. This self-reliance is something that is bred and conditioned into every species. 
When animals are first born some depend on others for their survival until they are strong enough to go out or are forced out on their own. 
Unfortunately, we have forgotten to teach our children about self reliance. It's like many young people including older adults are totally useless on their own. It's like we are like little kids but in adult bodies.
We bitch and moan how unfair life is not or even knowing that we are the only ones that can change it. Yet we depend on strangers to help us with everyt…

Holy Crap! I became a Father to a Baby Girl!

This is the story of a man who finally had to realize that he needed to start taking his life seriously!
Several years ago I got married to my now Wife. During that time we had loads of fun! We traveled, went out dancing and eating. 
Life was good and I did not have a care in the world!
I used to think about how married people complained so much about the responsibility you have to accept when you get married. Since my life was going good I figured those people were just crazy and angry.
They probably married the wrong person which is why their relationship sucked which is what I thought at the time.
Then the bomb was dropped!
My wife became Pregnant with our child. I remember when she told me about it how happy I was but deep inside it felt like a large boulder fell on my head! 
Like most people I ignored the problem.
But as the baby grew larger and larger and she began to show I started to become paranoid! I started to wonder if I had what it takes to be a good Father. My mind was racing wi…

When Those You Love Turn Out to be the Enemy.

The other day it was 10:00 pm when all of a sudden my wife got a text from my Sister-in-Law. Figuring something might have happened since her Husband my brother was away serving his country I'm thinking she needed help.
Nah! It was the opposite!
All of a sudden as the texts rolled in from her. My wife got upset because those texts were reprimanding me and my wife. Saying that We are there to put a division between her and my brother. 
In reality I really don't give a shit! 
What benefit is there for me to try to separate you and my brother? There is no benefit for me at all so why would we waste our time doing something so stupid.
I have been nothing but trying to be in their life. If they needed help or what ever I would extend my hand out to help. But they are so secretive!
Me and my wife have tried many times to invite them out to eat. They don't even have to pay!! But every time we would get the same excuse for them not coming.
Not only that when I was in NY and would find out…