Skip to main content

Learn To See Life Clearly

If you are a person like me who is always aware of what is going on you will begin to notice after many years of observing that Life is predictable. At least what we call Life since everything is so under control by elites and authorities.

Politics especially is so predictable!

This bring me to something I wrote about a year ago when Trump became President. I only remembered this post on Facebook because it popped up on my time line and i figured I would share it here with my fellow counterparts on the net.

Here is the post!

Good Morning everyone!

Well! It looks like Trump has become our new Master in chief! Not to worry though as time progresses  we shall see if he will do what he said he would do.

Remember talk is cheap action is better!

Although I lost my enthusiasm for Politics a long time ago allow me to tell you what I think will be happening for the next 4 years.

What I see is 4 years of fighting, protesting both in the Republican Party and out in the streets. Including the Democratic Party! Fists will be flying! Even Racism will be more noticeable this time since the 60's

I hope I'm wrong on this and maybe he will actually change the way the country is going for the better.

But my gut instincts tell me otherwise. Just look back through History to see what I'm talking about.

Asia, Europe and other global countries are on Alert mode going over their trade and foreign policies and meeting to figuring out what President Trump will do.

I wonder what Trump will do as OPEC is deciding to slowing down their Oil production?

Remember it takes Oil to run Armies!

Knowing that he is not a career Politician, I hope he can get good people to guide him to make decisions that can benefit the country as a whole. Because if he doesn't we all will be facing the consequences of his fuck ups!

Again we will have to wait and see as its too early.

No one group is to blame for him becoming President. We should all blame ourselves for not being smart enough to stand up and demand a better Candidates!

Unfortunately Americans are conditioned to follow. The herd mentality reigns supreme in this country! Or should I say Democracy??

Being a Veteran i do hope that he is going to take care of us Veterans! A group of people that are or were ignored when it comes to Politics.

The Democratic Party should have backed Bernie Sanders. I think he would have won the Presidential Election against Trump. Not only that he could have had the support of the young people.

An important group ( young people) as they will be the ones to take over as we get older. Now it looks like the young people are disappointed and mad.

He (Bernie) was a better incumbent for President. Its up to the young people to put down the smartphone and get out there and change the country. Forget the Gov do for yourself.

Another thing!

The truth for the working man is this!

They will never give us anything!

They will still take from me as well as you. As jobs will continue to go overseas and it replaced by robots. It will be harder and harder to make a living. You will be slowly forgotten as a large portion of this group will become obsolete.

The future is bleak and dark for us. Especially for those people in Unions.

Still in the end it won't matter to us, as it will be business as usual. You wake up early and go to the job and work your 8 hours and go home.

Now get ready to sit back and watch this reality show called the Trump Presidency!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whatever Happened to Self-Reliance?

I don't know but I noticed especially now that Self-Reliance is something that is no longer taught or revered. It's like we have become so conditioned to depend on others and on things that we just can't see how to do it on our own.
Every animal in this planet is Self-Reliant in one form or another. They learn to find food, breed, fight and at times kill so that they can live another day. This self-reliance is something that is bred and conditioned into every species. 
When animals are first born some depend on others for their survival until they are strong enough to go out or are forced out on their own. 
Unfortunately, we have forgotten to teach our children about self reliance. It's like many young people including older adults are totally useless on their own. It's like we are like little kids but in adult bodies.
We bitch and moan how unfair life is not or even knowing that we are the only ones that can change it. Yet we depend on strangers to help us with everyt…

Holy Crap! I became a Father to a Baby Girl!

This is the story of a man who finally had to realize that he needed to start taking his life seriously!
Several years ago I got married to my now Wife. During that time we had loads of fun! We traveled, went out dancing and eating. 
Life was good and I did not have a care in the world!
I used to think about how married people complained so much about the responsibility you have to accept when you get married. Since my life was going good I figured those people were just crazy and angry.
They probably married the wrong person which is why their relationship sucked which is what I thought at the time.
Then the bomb was dropped!
My wife became Pregnant with our child. I remember when she told me about it how happy I was but deep inside it felt like a large boulder fell on my head! 
Like most people I ignored the problem.
But as the baby grew larger and larger and she began to show I started to become paranoid! I started to wonder if I had what it takes to be a good Father. My mind was racing wi…

When Those You Love Turn Out to be the Enemy.

The other day it was 10:00 pm when all of a sudden my wife got a text from my Sister-in-Law. Figuring something might have happened since her Husband my brother was away serving his country I'm thinking she needed help.
Nah! It was the opposite!
All of a sudden as the texts rolled in from her. My wife got upset because those texts were reprimanding me and my wife. Saying that We are there to put a division between her and my brother. 
In reality I really don't give a shit! 
What benefit is there for me to try to separate you and my brother? There is no benefit for me at all so why would we waste our time doing something so stupid.
I have been nothing but trying to be in their life. If they needed help or what ever I would extend my hand out to help. But they are so secretive!
Me and my wife have tried many times to invite them out to eat. They don't even have to pay!! But every time we would get the same excuse for them not coming.
Not only that when I was in NY and would find out…