But like all things in Technology there may also be some negatives. Not really bad problems just enough to be more of an annoyance than everything else and iPhones are no better as they have their share of problems although you dont really hear much about them.
These iPhones have become extremely popular because of the so many features it comes with. Its stylish so people are attracted to the iPhones design. Not only that that ease of using the phone is a major reason why everyone has one or wants one.
I myself have one of my own and i have to admit the device is very addicting! It keeps all of my emails from various accounts together as well as my Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Instagram etc all in one device. All I do is basically tap the icon on the iPhone's desk top and boom its open and ready to go!
Sometimes though there are times when your phone will act a bit crazy and not work normally and sometimes it will freeze!
Yes Freeze! Like a Windows computer!
The screen wont work, you will not be able to open or close any apps! Basically its a total mess! But there is a quick way to unfreeze your iPhone and I'm here to tell you how to do it step by step.
Are you ready?
1. Grab your iPhone and hold with your left hand.
2. While the iPhone is on your left hand with your Pointer Finger place it on the button which is located on the top right hand side of the iPhone. Its the only button there.
3. Now move your Thumb that is located on your right hand and place it on the center button of the iphone
4. Once you have your Pointer Finger on the button on the right hand side of the phone and your Right Hand's Thumb on the center button and press down on both buttons at the same time.
5. Press and hold both buttons until the iPhone screen goes black and release it once you see the Apple icon.
After you do this your phone will load up normally and hopefully it will not freeze up again. This usually happens when the iPhone is full with videos, photos or apps. This can affect the performance of the phone.
If you have other ways to unfreeze and iPhone please leave a comment and let me know and I promise I will share it on this post!